Dragon Scrools [Teaser] Dragon Scrools [Teaser]

I feel like I'm watching a strange piece of art and not a teaser. The volume is low and this teaser doesn't tell us much. If there was no narrator it could be okay, but what he's saying I had to hear a dozen times and it still didn't seem like much. The guy with the sword also goes to the top of the slope and his sword is really floppy and choppy. The other animation was good though, though it's in one flat angle. I guess that's why it's called a teaser.

dished dished

This was awesome and I liked how the forks and spoons and stuff stood on the side before entering in the tray and how you used the facet part of the sink. Good music too and overall relaxing and orginal.

PSA Health PSA Health

This was great. The sound and voice acting was great, the animation was colorful and detailed and I just liked the idea of the of the submission. Good message and font choice too. I'm just wondering why you made this? (Which is something I usually don't think about)

TafariMosi responds:

Just had a baby. Positive influence to her

Hana's Music Store Hana's Music Store

The idea was ok, but the execution was awkward and some of the selecting was awkward which made the game unfun. Work on it more.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Amazing

Good music, challanging BUT NOT THAT HARD. good 8-bit styling, my only complant os this game gave me Temporary Carpal-tunnel...

Over all good game!

Photo King Photo King

Well Done!

The gameplay is very simple but at the same time a fun challange. But when it does get to more difficult levels it do find your self trying to beat the same level over and over again. But at least it dosn't make you start at the very beginning. Thats why I give you a ten, great job. (And I think this game would be great with metals)

opossum opossum

I thought it was a pretty solid song.

sixshadowsix responds:

lol i like the fact that you like all my random ass noisy songs

3.....m? 3.....m?

This was a pretty great progressive little minimal loop, I'm sorry people don't seem to see things that way, I really enjoyed it.

I like how the "loop" song filters out and then gets more staticy in 5 minutes in.

I personally make music like this and I think compared to what I do I think it's pretty mature.

sixshadowsix responds:

thanks bro im working on this song imp-per-tickler with your sneeze so look forward to that shit

Ludicrous Speed - F-777 Ludicrous Speed - F-777

This guy does it again

I don't know if he will ever see this but, F-777 was one of those artists who I found in 2008 that I looked up to and downloaded the crap outta their stuff on Newgrounds. This was all before I explored beyond NG on electronic music. This shit, seeing these artists thrive in and out of this site, is the best damn thing to me.

As someone who has barely any tools and a lot of hopes to make electronic music, hearing a track like this honestly makes me not give a damn if I can't make good music because of people with talent like yours.

-SMK

Hangin' Around Hangin' Around

I really loved the colors you used in the picture, I like the feel the picture gives. Just this guy hanging about, rolling around having fun. Mindin' his own thing.

Rhunyc responds:

:) Thanks for the review!