opossum opossum

I thought it was a pretty solid song.

sixshadowsix responds:

lol i like the fact that you like all my random ass noisy songs

3.....m? 3.....m?

This was a pretty great progressive little minimal loop, I'm sorry people don't seem to see things that way, I really enjoyed it.

I like how the "loop" song filters out and then gets more staticy in 5 minutes in.

I personally make music like this and I think compared to what I do I think it's pretty mature.

sixshadowsix responds:

thanks bro im working on this song imp-per-tickler with your sneeze so look forward to that shit

Ludicrous Speed - F-777 Ludicrous Speed - F-777

This guy does it again

I don't know if he will ever see this but, F-777 was one of those artists who I found in 2008 that I looked up to and downloaded the crap outta their stuff on Newgrounds. This was all before I explored beyond NG on electronic music. This shit, seeing these artists thrive in and out of this site, is the best damn thing to me.

As someone who has barely any tools and a lot of hopes to make electronic music, hearing a track like this honestly makes me not give a damn if I can't make good music because of people with talent like yours.

-SMK

A Cute little Song of healing A Cute little Song of healing

The best use for the words "Cute" and "little"

This song has a rather solid sounding range, but stays it's welcome in the backround ending. Basically it is cute, for it's playful instruments and for its short >little< length. I could listen for hours however, great work! I can't wait to see you make the "BEN" version.

-SMK

Cebster responds:

What a charming review. That made my day, thank you so much.

{425} XenoxX {425} XenoxX

Happiness as defined in a song

Very uplifting as it sets a very joyful day. Its one of your best works so KEEP IT UP!

Michael425 responds:

That's what I was going for. Thanks for letting me know. I will keep them coming for sure.

~{425}~

Mike Tyson's Punchout - Medley Mike Tyson's Punchout - Medley

PUNCH OUT IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER
I have a friend with the offical nes verson and I own the awesome Wii remake.
IM INSANE FOR THIS GAME AND FOR ITS MUSIC!!!

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks man. It really is one of the greatest games of our time.

Craze Anthem Craze Anthem

wow

I love how in the song the bass slurs then just right before it fades away the next note play at the beginning. Good job and keep up the good work!

Solraczeravla responds:

Glad you liked it, thanks! =]

Zelda - Outset Island Zelda - Outset Island

Really Good!

I love how this remix is very ambient comparied to the Wind Waker version. The WW verion is more of a folksong. Both are very good becasue the Wind Waker type music can be adapted into many styles, and Im glad you made it sound like this! But it is very short. I think you can make it longer. Hope to see more of your work, good job.

Super Metroid Theme Super Metroid Theme

AWESOME

great remix.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)

Legendary Music!

A love this peice very much because it is longer and has A LOT of loz songs. But between part 4 to 5 the transision was a little sudden and shaky. Also wtf is tetris in the list. Sure it is a AWSOME song and it was very famous. But Nintendo did not make it. You make a good choice though because the song can really stick out and makes you realize that games like that were very inportant in the history of videogaming. I am currently down loading all parts ( in order) of the ' the Nintendo Concerto'. But I suggest after making the 'Nintendo Concerto' you will gain enough fame that you should make up your own peices. Because Im cerious of people like you can come up with! If you are the Author thank you for reading my review! Even If your not, still thanks for reaking.

-Skimaskkass