Hana's Music Store Hana's Music Store

The idea was ok, but the execution was awkward and some of the selecting was awkward which made the game unfun. Work on it more.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Amazing

Good music, challanging BUT NOT THAT HARD. good 8-bit styling, my only complant os this game gave me Temporary Carpal-tunnel...

Over all good game!

Photo King Photo King

Well Done!

The gameplay is very simple but at the same time a fun challange. But when it does get to more difficult levels it do find your self trying to beat the same level over and over again. But at least it dosn't make you start at the very beginning. Thats why I give you a ten, great job. (And I think this game would be great with metals)

Drop the Bomb (Medals) Drop the Bomb (Medals)

A great game!

Its a difficult trvia game alright but on my fourth try I got #1 one the highscores!
WOOOOOOOO

Card Game! Card Game!

WOW!

This has to be the best game newgrounds has ever seen!

Ragdoll Cannon: Remake Ragdoll Cannon: Remake

WOOO

I WIN!

I love your games Johnny-K. When I played the frist ragdollcannon game i really loved it. the music and the puzzles were very driffirent and i really liked that. But in the second game I some how didn't like the theame of matches and priates and other things. It was just too much and very very hard. So I'm very glad you took the time to remake the frist game, and i think you did a really good job. Also what is the music for the frist game and this game. because i really love it!.

Tank Search Tank Search

Great Game

Nice job on level 32. The hardest one was, for me is the marrage picture. But thats not the one Im stuck on. One stuck on level 33

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow

this gane will blow you away! (so will this song)

9-4-773----4-8--------4---2---6-7-1-1 -22---43----2---9---2------4-6-27--6-
0-1--4-6589c---4---9---------3----6--
------6-b5-b--b--b--ba---3---8---bb--
-4----7-6---5----4----a-4---------6-7 -3---8----2------7--2--7--6--8----2--
--9-a----a-------7--6-4-1---4-4--

Oiligarchy Oiligarchy

Great but gets boring after 2 hours...

Yah i played it that long. It was good how you fit in the politics of oil in the game. But there could of been a save button. This is a great example of what the Mcdonalds Sim game is like. Good game play but gets old fast and no save button. But still the amazing gameplay makes up for thoses mistakes. Good job and i really hope you make games with this level of interactivity and have a save button. You have an opportunity to revise on future projects like this if any and i hope to see many games like this.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Great!

Ive heard this game was on fox news. Is that true?