Dragon Scrools [Teaser] Dragon Scrools [Teaser]

I feel like I'm watching a strange piece of art and not a teaser. The volume is low and this teaser doesn't tell us much. If there was no narrator it could be okay, but what he's saying I had to hear a dozen times and it still didn't seem like much. The guy with the sword also goes to the top of the slope and his sword is really floppy and choppy. The other animation was good though, though it's in one flat angle. I guess that's why it's called a teaser.

dished dished

This was awesome and I liked how the forks and spoons and stuff stood on the side before entering in the tray and how you used the facet part of the sink. Good music too and overall relaxing and orginal.

PSA Health PSA Health

This was great. The sound and voice acting was great, the animation was colorful and detailed and I just liked the idea of the of the submission. Good message and font choice too. I'm just wondering why you made this? (Which is something I usually don't think about)

TafariMosi responds:

Just had a baby. Positive influence to her

The GMS The GMS

Wow, that was overwhelming. I was pretty confused because somethings weren't clear enough like the friendly robot's voice made it hard to understand what he was saying all of the time, or the beginning skit being funny and the rest being more adventurous (yet still quirky). You also had a great deal of music and sfx and it got a little clunky with your transitions because a certain song wouldn't last long enough to establish it's self and things like that so it felt like your animation was trying to do too much even with it's nine minute length.

I did like what I could understand, despite all weirdness and all, and I liked the animation a lot, I think that was the strongest part of your submission. The story was good even though it got a little shocking and I thought that was a good part of the story telling too; the fact it got uncomfortable made it have more depth I think.

Overall you did a solid work, but you should do better in transitions.

jaschieffer responds:

Thank you for your critique.

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Another peice by Skaijo

So I watching most of this I would have gave it a 7 or an 8 but the last part with Luna, couldn't make me stop laughing. Also I thought the voices were sounded fimilar so I looked at the author and, I knew instantly why. The concept wasn't anything too orginal but the ending is what made this one funny for me.

The Catch of the Day The Catch of the Day

Nice

it is

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Great Crativity

I just love how the guy didn't react to the amazing things but the most simple and dumb things he just went crazy over! Nice job, Also the only reason i rate it a nine is because that awesome preloader you made was blocked by the annoying ad...
But this is good enough to go on my favorites. Congrats on all the Rewards.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Great Ending

This MUST go into flash portal history or otherwise damn this earth.

CD-i Phillips is awesome CD-i Phillips is awesome

That was very funny!

Are you sure your not CraaazyCat13 in disguise?... nah Im just joking... (or am I?)

Good job just a nine because it could of been longer.

The Homeless Vagabond The Homeless Vagabond

Wow

That was one of the most creative, brilliant flashes Ive seen in a while! Man
I can Imagine this in flash portal History 2008.

VieRickend responds:

I sure hope so. That would be the greatest day of my year.